Apple solves more iOS 9 problems with iOS 9.0.2
Apple is in full bug-fixing mode, pushing iOS 9.0.2 out today to solve a handful of problems. This is the second update to iOS 9 in two weeks.
Here are all the issues you can expect iOS 9.0.2 to fix, according to Apple:
- Fixes an issue with the setting to turn on or off app cellular data usage
- Resolves an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users
- Resolves an issue where an iCloud Backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup
- Fixes an issue where the screen could incorrectly rotate when receiving notifications
- Improves the stability of Podcasts
Install the update, as usual, by connecting your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to iTunes or installing over-the-air via General > Software Update.
iOS 9.1 isn’t too far off—that’s the update with the new emoji you’re dying to use. Apple just seeded the third beta to developers.
And don’t forget to prepare for OS X El Capitan, which sees its official launch sometime today.